Last time I came I took the long tubing trip at 4:00. Why did you stop shuttling at 2:00 today?
- Shuttle times vary due to water levels and trip lengths. Call us the day of your trip to find out how late we’ll be shuttling.
Do you take credit cards?
- No, we do not. Please pay with cash or in-state check (with valid ID).
Can I bring my own equipment?
- You’re welcome to bring your own equipment, however we do charge the same prices for shuttling as our rental fees. Also, please note that we will not inflate personally owned tubes. There is a $5 fee per person using our landing who has not rented from us or used our shuttle service.
Do you have an age limit?
- We generally allow parents’ discretion. However, we may refuse service to very young children. Ages three and up is our recommendation.
Can I bring a cooler?
- Yes, you can. Most tubers will rent an extra tube to float their coolers alongside them. Kayaks and canoes will hold small coolers. We do, however, have a strict policy against styrofoam coolers and glass bottles.
Do you have lockers to store our stuff when we’re on the river?
- We do not have lockers. Anything that you don’t want to bring on the river, we recommend you lock in your vehicles. We will gladly hold your car keys for you so those don’t end up in the river.
Can I bring my dog?
- Yes, you can.
What should I wear?
- No matter what activity you’re doing, plan on getting wet. The Cannon River does have a rocky bottom, so a pair of water shoes or old tennis shoes is recommended.
Do you have a campground?
- No, we do not. We have links to campgrounds in the area on our links page.